Monday 22 August 2016

'Anything But a Card' Mid Challenge Reminder

We are back today with out 'Anything But a Card' Mid Challenge Reminder. There are some challenges which seem to generate a buzz, the Anything But a Card Challenge is one of them. It makes us think outside the box, to truly challenge our creative selves.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as Guest Designers. Billie A recently won our 'Summer Time' Challenge, Billie is very well known in the crafting world and I am sure many of you will be familiar with her work. If you are not as familiar as you would like to be, check out her blog 'Ink on My Fingers'.

Billie

Hi my name is Billie Anderson. My blog is called Ink on My Fingers. I have always loved doing crafts and paper-crafting took over my life in the late 80’s. I am on four design teams and love bringing cards to life. My style has changed over the years and I want to keep learning and trying more techniques. I keep a yearly journal to keep track of my projects and this is one of journal divider page I made. I am retiring the end of Oct. 2016 and looking forward to more time doing some of my other crafts.

I am married with grown children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. We have a little 4 legged kid who is spoiled.. I hope you stop by my blog and take a look. Thank you and Thank you Crafty boots for having me as a Guest Designer.



Our Design Team ladies have been very busy as well and have a few more inspirational pieces for you.

Mini Album By Dionne












Scrapbook Page by Dionne


This Challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 28 August. Please click here to go directly to the Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment