Monday 2 May 2016

'Monochrome' Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, we are already half way through our 'Monochrome' Challenge.

As always, the winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designer.  Tanvi won our recent 'Something for the Lady' challenge, her winning entry was fabulous, check out her work on her blog - Paper Fantasees.

Tanvi

Hello.................this is Tanvi a SAHM to two lovely girls - Tirthika & Navyaa. We live in Bangalore, India. Crafting has been a passion since childhood, thanks to my mom! Along this creative journey I have dabbled into several crafts & paper crafting is my current my addiction. I have an active blog since October 2012. I love new products & exploring techniques using them!


Here are a few more ideas from talented Design Team.

Card by Dionne












This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 8 May. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment