Monday 30 November 2015

Spots or Dots Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our mid challenge reminder.  Our current challenge is 'Spots or Dots'.  We have had some fabulous entries for this challenge and the Design Team are really enjoying seeing all of them.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers.  Catherine and Lozzy were winners of our recent 'Gold and Silver' Challenge. As you can see, they are both very talented card makers, check out their blogs, you will be in for a treat.

Catherine

Hi, I'm Catherine aka Ammaris Art.  I live in Poland with my husband and two children.  I'm a very young blogger and card maker.  I discovered card making about a year ago and I fell in love with it completely.  My favourite style is vintage and shabby chic.  I love rich embellishments, layers, die cuts, inks and handmade flowers.



My name is Lorraine but I'm known really to everyone as Lozzy.  I'm 45 years old, live in the UK and have a full time career.  I have been Crafting now, as my hobby, for about 5 years and love every minute of it.  My main passion is card making using rubber and digi stamps as I love to colour.  I mainly use Spectrum Noir pens, but do have a tendency to use my Pro Marker pens for a change, as you get different results with the different pens.  I'm still learning a lot of crafty things and I try and vary my designs from CAS, Frilly and Flowery, to a bit on the darker side, but it just depends on when I look at an image to what I am going to create.  Last thing is that I would like to thank Crafty Boots for having me as one of their Guest Designer.


Our talented Design Team ladies have also been busy.

Postcard by Lisette


Card by Dionne




This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday 6, December. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me as your Guest Designer! I'm very happy to be here with you again :)
    Hugs,
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete