Monday 5 October 2015

Gold or Silver Mid Challenge Reminder

It is time for our mid challenge reminder here at Crafty Boots Challenges, the current theme is 'Silver and/or Gold'. We have received some stunning entries so far, our followers are such a talented bunch, but we know that there is more to come to dazzle and amaze us all.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Kavitha was a winner of our recent 'Life's a Beach' Challenge. As you can see, Kavitha is a very talented card makers, check out her blog, you will be in for a treat.


Hello everyone,  I am Kavitha from India.  I have loved playing with colors and crafting as far back as I can remember.  After my studies, I started taking it up seriously and did a couple of diploma courses in fine arts n fashion designing.  I love trying various techniques and crafts, but my favorite is paper crafts and mixed media.  Currently I run an online crafts store for paper crafting and I also make exclusive hand made products on order.


Our lovely Design Team have also been busy making projects to inspire you.











This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 11, October. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment