Monday 27 July 2015

Christmas in July Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our mid challenge reminder. Our current challenge is 'Christmas in July'. We have had some fabulous entries for this challenge and the Design Team are really enjoying seeing them.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Marina and Lisa were winners of our recent 'Sketch' Challenge. As you can see, they are both very talented card makers, check out their blogs, you will be in for a treat.

Marina

My name’s Marina. I work full-time as a college teacher and I have a family, but in my free-time I love to make things. I try many different crafts, but my biggest hobby is playing with paper. I enjoy exploring all the many styles and materials out there, and love to enter challenges such as Crafty Boots. Thank you for having me as Guest Designer.


Lisa

I have been crafting since 1991. I started out learning 3d decoupage and made mainly pictures. There was no diecutting in those days so I used to cut out each layer with a craft knife, one picture took me 22 hours! I played around a bit with Rubber stamping and colouring but found that the lack of tools available back then hindered a good result. A few years ago I discovered die cuts and chalk. Then I met a lovely lady who introduced me to Promarkers and the wonderful world of Digi Stamps and encouraged me to have another go at colouring. I have never looked back. I love colouring both digi and rubber stamps and experimenting with colours.


I am sure you will agree they are very worthy winners.  Our Design Team ladies have also been busy, they have made a few more Christmas cards  to help inspire you.










This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 2 August. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you to Dionne and the team for letting me join you for this challenge. Great cards by the DT once again! Lisa J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, it is us who are saying thank you, great card ... as always.

      Delete