Monday 4 May 2015

Things with Wings Mid Challenge Reminder

Hi and welcome back, it is time for our 'Things with Wings' Mid Challenge Reminder.  The response to this Challenge has been amazing and we are really enjoying seeing your creations.

It is a Bank Holiday in the UK today.  So far the weekend has been bright but cold, perhaps the perfect day to stay home and do some crafting.  Three lucky winner of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers.  Tracey and Lin were winners of our recent 'Anything but a Card' Challenge.  Both are amazing crafters and we are sure you would enjoy a visit to their blogs.

Tracey

Hi, my name is Tracey. I live in Manitoba Canada on a small acreage with my husband of nearly 20 years along with our daughter (12) and son (9). I have been paper crafting for about 15 years as time allows when not busy tidying the house, doing laundry or driving around children! I dabble a bit in mixed media and scrapbooking, but my real passion is card making...especially in the vintage style! As of late, I've been bitten by the Pocket Letter bug...it's a fantastic way to use up scraps and to get to know people from all over the world!

 It's such an honor to be able to guest design with Crafty Boots today! Hope you'll enjoy what I've created for your viewing pleasure!



Lin

My name is Lin and I have been crafting in one form or another since childhood. I taught myself to knit, crochet and sew as my Mum, bless her, was useless with needles, hooks and machines. In fact one day she repaired a pillow of mine that was leaking feathers and my Dad's description was 'I could have nailed it together neater'. Where I got my crafty bent from I have no idea. When my Daughter was an infant I made all her clothes, curtains, bedding and even her lampshade! Sadly these days I have a few health issues that prevent me from enjoying those particular crafts, so I have turned to card making and home decor/mixed media. I run a couple of challenge blogs myself and so I get to travel around blogland looking at everyone else's amazing talent. I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Crafty Boots. 


Our wonderful Design Team have been busy making a few more inspirational projects for you:

Card by Chris










This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 10 May. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT projects. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT Projects they are super, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete