Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas Mid Challenge Reminder

We're back with a mid challenge reminder for the current Crafty Boots 'Christmas' Challenge.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce three exceptionally talented ladies today, they won our recent 'Halloween/Autumn' challenge and very generously agreed to be our Guest Designers this week.  

Please make time to visit their blogs, you will not be disappointed.

Gunn-Eirill

  My name is Gunn-Eirill, I am 45 year young, living in south of Norway with 3 children and my lovely husband, one cat called Gardfield and 100 fish.

I have always been crafting. When I was 5 years old I was cross stitching, at 6 I was making my own clothing, and so on...  In 2007 I was hook on paper, and now I am a hoarder. I just love paper, trims, bling, pearls, flowers... you know girls...

My style as a scrapper is easy to explain: 3D, building weird thing for no use and no reason. I am jusing my Shilhouette machine to make my own templates. I do always have some crazy ideas in my head for what I am going to make, so I have 3-5 project on my desk, and 50 more in my head. I whis that I had more time to make all this things, one day I will....I hope.





  I am a crafter from Norway.  I live close to the capital, Oslo, with my family and a dog. I make cards, alter objects, Mixed Media, layouts and create 3D papercrafts. I am currently a designer for Hobbykunst (large craft shop in Norway), StampARTic (online craft magazine), Scandinavia Paper Fun (Scandinavian Challenge blog). I am also a guest designer for Ett trykk (Norwegian Scrapbooking magazine) and Nicecrane designs.

I love to create projects in 3D, and normally incorporate that in my crafts.  My style is often a gentle style, with a hint of steampunk and gears.  My favourite brand at the moment is Prima. 

As a guest DT, I have decorated a Peat Pot, with a small Christmas scene. The house has a small diode light inside.


   I would like to thank Crafty Boots for the invitation to be GDT. My name is Annette Stapylton I live on the South Coast of NSW in Australia and I have been scrapping for over 10 years. My forte is mainly designing and making cards, which I love to enter in as many challenges as possible. I am always seeking out different ideas and designs for my creations.

I have my own Facebook Scrapping Group where I run a monthly Challenge with my Design Team plus I DT for My Besties International, My Besites UK, 3D Decoupage and Scrapbook Blessings Club. I would love to have you visit my Blog and see some of my other creations and little tutorials etc. (My Blog Link is http://annetteshobbyrosettes.blogspot.com.au/)

The following photos of some recent DT projects which include Bookatrix Easel Cards and also Christmas Gift Box Easel Cards which I have a tutorial on my Blog if anyone is interested in trying this design.

Thank you for taking the time to read my short Bio and look forward to having you visit my Blog.






Our fabulous Design Team have not been idle either, here are some more of their gorgeous 'Christmas' projects.






Card by Helen










This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 21 December. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment